Knowre – Manager of Finance, Operations and Strategy
Knowre is an award winning educational technology company with an innovative and unique online adaptive learning product for math delivering personalized and engaging learning experiences to students around the globe. Knowre has partnered with the largest education companies in the US and Korea and is rapidly expanding in our home markets along with other parts of Asia.
We are seeking a sharp, forward-thinking person to provide financial leadership, operational expertise, and strategic know-how to help foster and innovate Knowre’s growth. Your primary role will be development and execution of Knowre’s global business strategy from financial planning, to negotiating contracts, to human resource initiatives, to ensuring that Knowre has a stable and bright future. You will report directly to the Co-CEOs. If you’re a passionate and entrepreneurial candidate looking for a truly unique opportunity to aid in the molding of a successful edtech startup, we want to hear from you.
Do work that matters. Impact business strategy and the growth of the global business. Learn a ton about building a company. Work in a fun environment that values discourse, creativity, and the willingness (necessity) to learn from mistakes. There’s huge change coming to education and you want to be a part of it.
- 3+ years of relevant experience or a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Deep understanding of financial and operational controls
- Strong background with financial models, reports and analysis
- Be organized and independent; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills; you’re able to both crunch numbers and discuss your analysis
- Passion for learning
- Ability to speak, read and write Korean
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead the financial planning and analysis of Knowre and be responsible for all reporting activities for each entity, globally
- Analyze Knowre’s different business lines and products (cost benefit, LTV vs CAC, etc.) to develop strategic recommendations about the future direction of Knowre’s products and businesses
- Drive the planning, forecasting and budgeting processes, while owning the company’s financial model
- Manage cash flow, liquidity, and working capital
- Own external relationships with external service providers, such as legal, accounting, PEO, banking, and other product vendors
- Conduct ongoing examination of expense trends for key P&L items to ensure proper booking and budget achievement
- Prepare for and participate in management and Board meetings
- Support management in completing special projects
- Manage Knowre’s HR processes, globally
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org